What to Expect After a Storm
Property damage caused by severe storms can be serious for your family home or business, and remediating it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need a restoration service company that knows how to bring your structure back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s vital to assess the impact and start cleaning up. Below, we’ve provided information about the damage different kinds of storms can cause and how to keep your property, and yourself, safe in different situations.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your area, your insurer, the amount of damage and other factors.
The faster you are to file a claim, the easier getting payouts will be. You could miss out if you don’t act right away.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s necessary to repair storm damage right away, but the risk of danger is high. Before you try making repairs yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Call us for specifics.