Disaster Planning in Sparks, NV
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.