Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe storms can be a big problem for your home or company, and fixing it can be complicated. To get the damage fixed safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your property back to its original condition. We are the contractors you need.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Read the information below about how each kind of storm can cause damage.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Coverage varies based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the extent of damage and more.
To get as much money as possible from your property insurance policy, keep track of damage and photograph all the damage immediately. Then, call your insurer to make an appointment with an assessor. You should also choose a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Hail Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Seek Out a Professional Contractor
If your home or business has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.