Damage Storms Can Cause
Property damage caused by severe weather can be serious for your home or company, and remediating it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your structure back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read on for more.
How much you get from insurance depends on premiums and deductibles, the damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. However, failing to file claims in a timely manner can make you ineligible for coverage, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following severe storms. Don’t delay and always file claims as quickly as possible.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Find a Professional Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Call us right away.