Damage Storms Can Cause
Harm caused by severe weather can be serious for your home or company, and repairing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need a storm damage repair service that knows how to bring your building back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause specific damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your policy depends on premiums and deductibles, the damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. However, waiting too long to file can harm your chances of a fair payout, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following disasters. Always always file claims right away.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can damage structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and more.
Hire a Trusted Contractor
If your home or business has storm damage, act without delay. Choose a professional contractor that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.