Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your property. Our restoration company can repair your home or business, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and additional factors.
The sooner you file claims, the better chance you have for fair payouts. You could miss out if you don’t act quickly.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Hire an Experienced Contractor
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional contractor that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to set an appointment.