Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature is full of surprises, and some storms can cause serious damage to your home or business. Our damage repair service can fix your home or business, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local technicians know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then examine the damage. Read below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage amounts vary based on your neighborhood, your insurer, the extent of damage and additional factors.
To get max payouts from your property insurance policy, keep careful notes about the damage you find or capture photos of the damage immediately. Then, call your insurance agent and have an assessor come out. Next, choose a storm damage restoration specialist.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Flood Damage: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and more.
Hire an Experienced Contractor
If your property has storm damage, act now. Choose a professional team that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.