What to Expect After a Storm
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our damage repair service can fix up your structure, getting it back to how it was before in a jiffy. Our local teams know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then assess the damage. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, your insurer, the severity of damage and other factors.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. But failing to file claims in a timely manner can cause problems, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following disasters. Don’t delay and always file claims as quickly as possible so you don’t end up with no payout but higher premiums.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and much more.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Water Damage: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
Find an Experienced Contractor
If your business or home has storm damage, act now. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.