Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Property damage caused by severe storms can be serious for your family or business, and remediating it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed safely and effectively, you need a storm damage repair service that knows how to bring your home back to its original condition. We have the training, tools and experience it takes.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read the information below for more.
Severe damage from almost all storms is covered by insurance, but the specifics vary. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
First, document the damage to your home or business to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep track of expenses having to do with maintenance work, supplies and major appliances that may have been damaged. Then, reach out to a restoration contractor and your insurer. Your agent will send a representative. The best storm damage repair specialists work directly with insurance companies to help you keep costs down.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
If your property has been hit with storm-related damage, act without delay. Choose a professional that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to learn more.