Storms Damage Scenarios
Damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your family or store, and repairing it can be difficult. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need a storm damage repair service that focuses on returning your property back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the aftermath. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the extent of damage and more.
Most severe weather damage is covered under standard home and business policies, but filing right away is very important. If you wait, you could pay more later but lose your chance for a payout.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s vital to repair the damage as quickly as possible, but the risk of danger is high. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance agent. Get in touch with us for more information.