Damage Storms Can Cause
Harm caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family home or business, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get repairs done correctly, you need a storm damage repair service that knows how to bring your property back to pre-storm conditions. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read below for more.
The most severe damage from the majority of storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. That said, waiting too long to file can make you ineligible for coverage, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following severe storms. Don’t delay and always file claims immediately so you don’t end up paying more in the future without receiving benefits now.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and much more.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.