Emergency Flood & Water Damage Services
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to react to your situation at any time.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to quickly get the job done. Contact us if you need direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe will return your call within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors conduct a complete assessment of the damaged section to look for ways to fix and avoid causes, prevention and cleanup options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe, we implement powerful vacuums and pumps to extract water. The sooner you call, the sooner we can remove the water.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but bigger scenarios may call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water leaves behind stains and deformities in the surfaces it sits on. We apply special tools and techniques to eliminate smells, stains, and warping and other damage flood water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the flooding was big or small, our restoration team can take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Start?
- Appliance malfunction
- Basement flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Contact the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get helpful advice and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Reno - Tahoe will apply the appropriate approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.