Saving Reno & Tahoe Businesses
For companies, recovering from fire damage can be a long and pricey process. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other damage from smoke and soot can stay long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
The professionals at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Reno & Tahoe market.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can restore harmed items inside
- Elimination of moisture remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction – if a large portion of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Reno & Tahoe Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of training help us complete the job correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Reno & Tahoe Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.